RSS

Pages

Makati Grand Parade

It was a very hot day of May 25th, it’s Monday and of course the first day of another journey of my life at Makati, City.

Because it’s Monday, it took 2 hours of traveling from Morong to Crossing (Starmall). At exactly 9:15, I took my ride in a bus which will bring me to Ayala. While I was in the bus, I’m watching a movie entitled “The Core”, staring Aaron Eckhart, Christopher Shyer, Ray Galletti, Hillary Swank and many more Hollywood actors and actresses. Because of watching, I didn’t notice that its almost one hour have passed but still, I did not yet arrive in the office. I also observed that the bus we are riding suddenly turned right when we are about to cross Ayala Avenue. In short we took the Paseo de Roxas way instead Ayala Avenue. I’m also wondering what was happening and why it has too much traffic. Even though it’s Monday, still I didn’t travel about 1 hour from Crossing to Ayala, 30 minutes tripping is too long on a usual day.

When I reached my workplace, I asked my one of my officemates what was happening outside, he answered that; there is a Makati Grand Parade on this very hot day of Monday.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CONDOS FOR SALE IN MAKATI

START YOUR OWN BUSINESS NOW!