RSS

Pages

My Treasure


My Treasure


I want to share a very short story of mine which all about my happiness, my great inspiration, my one of the most important part of my life that I will cherish forever, my very best friend or maybe I can say as my TREASURE.

When i was in my elementary days, I’ve met a friend. Its name is STARLA. I found out that her name came from a fantasy story of STARLA AND THE JEWEL RIDERS; it is the story of a princess named STARLA who is charged with defending the magic kingdom of Avalon from Lady Kale, a sorceress who uses magic for evil purposes. Starla and her Jewel Rider friends have a special relationship with certain animals that help them recover the missing Enchanted Jewels that control the kingdom's magic. Ok, enough for a short review lets continue on the story, Starla has a fair complexion, and she has a hairy skin that’s why I love to touch her muscles and skins. We became good friend for one year and half until her holy day came. My father took her away from me and brings her to the place where I will never see her again. I cried for her lost. I missed her so much.

Years passed, even though I met new friends at school, but still, no one from them will replace my love and dedication for my only one friend, STARLA.

On 11th day of November year 2007, I’ve met another friend of mine. Its name is MAHARLIKA. Unlike STARLA, MAHARLIKA has a brown color skin and not too much hairy. She became a very good friend that makes me happy in times of my sadness of emptiness. She did not replace the love I had for STARLA but more than that. We sleep together and we play together. What I have is what she has also. After a year, another friend came, her name is LUNTIAN, like MAHARLIKA, she is not too hairy and has a brown skin, but her body is not proportion, huge and fat body but small head, hahhaha! too funny db? Hahaha…. Both of them serve as my great happiness during the darkest part of my life. After school, I want to see them hurriedly. Maybe I can say that I cannot live without the two of them. After a year again, May 17, 2009, another friend came and her name is SPIKE LADY. Like my first friend STARLA, she has a fair complexion and hairy skin but she is very huge and big that’s why I love to hug her tight,hahaha…. , I hope she will be a good friend like STARLA, MAHARLIKA and LUNTIAN.

I can say that, my day is incomplete without these three friends. I love to kiss them whenever I see them, and it’s my pleasure to take care of them as long as I’m here. They are just a like human who needs proper guidance and comfort. They are just like you and me that needs love and care. They are my wonder dogs that will live as long as I live. You can take a look at their pictures on top of this article. I love you my pets, MAHARLIKA, LUNTIAN and SPIKE LADY….STARLA, my you rest in peace.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Heizel Joy said...

happy 2nd bday maharlika ko
mhal n mhal k ni mommy...
luv u bhaby k...
mwahhh..mwahh
more bdays 2 cum!..mwahhh

Post a Comment

CONDOS FOR SALE IN MAKATI

START YOUR OWN BUSINESS NOW!