RSS

Pages

Introduction...

Good day Guys...Welcome to my blog!

Just for a short introduction, let me first introduce who I am. By the way, I’m Heizel, but you can call me "Zhell" or "Heiz" for short. I live at Morong,Rizal and currently working as Web Designer at a small production company in Makati, City, Metro Manila, Philippines called NMG I.T. Outsourcing Corp., an I.T. Outsourcing Company in the Philippines that outsource development from Europe. Fortunately, I finished my college at STI College Tanay with a vocational course, Computer Programming (Diploma in Computer Studies) last March 2008. To view my complete profile, just take a look at ABOUT ME section of this blog.

Since i was in elementary, i love reading fiction books and other adventure stories which somehow are impossible and out of this world, hahaha! I also love writing poems and legends on my own way of writings when im in my mood (it depends upon my mood, hahah). Just like this blog, I have just created this just to share some of my writings which made during my lonely and happy moods. These are writings i have created during my elementary, high school and college days of my life, hahaha(since I’m already working na e,). This blog just like the other blogs will serves as my diary about my experiences during my teenage life, haha!

I hope we become friends through this blog, if you want to share something; I’m willing to accept and listen. Welcome friends!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CONDOS FOR SALE IN MAKATI

START YOUR OWN BUSINESS NOW!