RSS

Pages

Blog Review??

It’s another day of pakikipagsapalaran na naman sa Makati ang aking gagawin. Yesterday, my superior assigned me to work on Beta-pix. Actually, im working on this website for about 3 months na, but now what will I do is some sort of Blog Reviews which will be used for Link Building of this Photo Editing Company website. While I was on my way going to my work, im thinking what will I write on the blog, but because of too much noise, murmuring and sound tripping of other passengers inside the fx, I can’t concentrate to take down notes of ideas coming into my mind about the blog reviews, different thoughts from different categories of thinking came into my mind, hay….. I don’t know what I will do! I come up to write this article,,,,so weird db?hahahah

Ggrrr….if you want to view the website I’m working on, just visit Beta-pix. Im hoping for new perspectives on this week. Geezz….smile….

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CONDOS FOR SALE IN MAKATI

START YOUR OWN BUSINESS NOW!